Rachel in the OC, was kind enough to award some recognition to my ToniTV blog. I realize that this post is here and not there, but I just posted there and this blog needed someone to pay attention to it. So there you have it.
In any case, this award comes with some rules, as follows:
•Thank the person who gave you this award.
•Share 7 things about yourself.
•Pass the award along to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic…
First with the sharing:
1) I'm not that much of a chocolate person. That will probably get me blocked, I know it, but I just happen to like caramel better.
2) At work, I have to have everything arranged on my desk just so and I feel the need to put everything away at the end of the day. But at home, I'm willing to shove stuff in drawers and feel good about it if I can just get them closed.
3) I'm just slightly under 5 feet tall and yet I rarely if ever wear heels. I prefer ballerina type flats.
4) I really love working out and yet I rarely do it cause I'm just too lazy to get started.
5) If left to my own devices, I would basically sit on the couch all day re-watching eps of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
6) I have two Maltese dogs, Bambi and Bella.
7) My favorite color is green. All shades, lovely pale yellowy green, grassy green, emerald green, forest green, all greens.
Now that the hard part is over, it's time to nominate some great blogs:
1) First Pages
2) Zebra Sounds
3) You Had To Be There
4) Making Stuff Up For A Living
5) A Longer Letter Later
6) Lisa Adams on Life, Death, Cancer, and Family: “You’d Never Know”
7) Thoughts from Inman Square
8) MacLean Space
9) Pretty in the City
10) The Bloggess
12) The Writer's Notebook
13) Allison Winn Scotch
So lots and lots of lovely places to visit and read and enjoy.
Aren't you sweet!
Thrilled to know you and, of course, read your blog.
Yay! So honored! Thank you!!
You are so kind. I don't have 15 to recommend yet, as I'm new to following many bloggers. But I'll do my best!
Post a Comment